A company that was named the best US affliate company in 2011, with a profit of about $350m per annum, has made its affiliates up to 3.5 billion United States dollers, this company is Clickbank one of the top online company that connects digital vendors via its affiliates to consumers.
Nigerians has been making a lot of cool cash with Clickbank, promoting their product through their blogs, social network and other places, that is a fact. What is not yet true or still unclear to both Nigerian Clickbank pros or gurus and beginners has to do with their policies and payment process. Here are five major truths or facts about Nigeria Clickbank.
Facts you might not know about opening Clickbank account as a Nigerian
1. You don’t necessarily need an accessible UK address to open your UK clicbank account
2. Your real name used as your Clickbank name is not necessarily to be your Payee Name.
3. You don’t need to be operating your clickbank account with UK IP except for the time you are opening your account.
4. You can be accessing and be operating it with any IP including Nigeria IP after opening it for the first time with UK IP.
5. If you don’t have Paypal and you don’t fancy any of the remaining payment options, you must use Payooner account to collect your money.
That’s it, hopes this aids you in openning and managing your Clickbank account.