You want to view Instagram profiles that are private? You can do that if you truly seek it, but bear in mind if this tutorial works for you it will work for others too. Which means if you can get to view private Instagram profiles even without following the person, then it is more likely that others can see yours even without following you.
This is simple but might be hard depending on how you look at it so read this post with an open mind. I am going to teach you how to view private Instagram profiles easily, but there is no guarantee that it will stay forever, for all I know Instagram might patch that hole today or tomorrow just as soon as possible.
They value their user’s privacy greatly, so if you’re reading this after after a considerable elapsed publication time, then you have little or no chance of success, as I’m assuming it has been patched by then.
in order for this to work we have to go back to the basics, assume there are no fancy things like Wifi, latest browsers etc, basically backdating our way of doing things.
1. Connect to the internet via 3G Modern (If possible), or your phone’s mobile internet via USB Tethering or even the old good Nokia Ovi suite (very slow).
2. Get older version of Mozilla Firefox preferably Mozilla 3.0 (it aids us in backdating), install, open and do not import anything.
3. Your first task on the Firefox browser is to headover to to “TOOLS > OPTIONS > CONTENTS > then uncheck the load image box” save it.
4. Back date your computer’s time and date preferably 2010 not 2014 nor 2015 (that’s when version 3.0 was released, so it tallies) 5. Visit the Instagram website, you get a warning about certificate not being available, just click I understand the risk and add exception, tick the box that opens. Wait for the Instagram website to open.
6. Once it opens , search for persons profile, wait for it to open and then you have your profile.
Congrats you’ve just seen private Instagram profiles even without following the person. Is important you do this as soon as possible, the longer it stays the more the percentage of failure increases.
Another update is coming soon as the above no longer works please stay tuned.