There are two ways to do this. depending on the type of video you want to download.
This is because there are two main types of internet videos.
1. Videos on video streaming sites, such websites could be in form of live streams like football streaming sites, or just normal videos like Facebook videos.
2. Flash or HTML videos This are videos on video sharing sites like Youtube, Dailymotion, Dailymail and others.
For number 2 that is flash videos a simple online converter that makes use of URL will do, some times you can use browser add ons.
To download this type of videos using URL, we first find the URL of the video you want to download.
– Copy the video URL Then select any converter from this list of top video converters
– Paste it on the field made for it
– Now, select the format, either 3gp, mp4 etc
– Click convert, after which download
You can download Youtube videos using this method, guaranteed.
For number 1 which includes the videos you can not find its URL, use this method
– You will need a software, either go with the popular IDM or you use a browser add on or plugin.
– If you want to use internet download manager IDM. download from HERE( includes installation video and pach)
– If you want to use browser addon or plugin. Search for flash video downloder plugin on Chrome or add on Firefox
– On Chrome I use flash video downloder Download HERE
– On Firefox I use Download Flash and Video Download HERE
OR You can use any one that works for you.
Check the video below for live step by step instructions on how to use the various tools introduced here. here.