1. Restart your device
2. Update Google Play Services
3. Clear the Google service Cache
4. Clear Google framework Cache
5. Remove and re add your Google account.
6. Reset Application preference
7. Do a factory reset
i. Hold down the Power key to switch off the device.
ii. Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
iii. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key
iv. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
v. Select English using Volume keys to browse and Power button to select.
vi. Select “Wipe Reset” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
vi. Select “Wipe All Data”. Then confirm by selecting Yes.