Here is how to easily download music from YouTube straight to your android device.
You don’t need much, just few things and you are good to go.
Getting this music off YouTube to your android phone, you’ll need either of this two things.
Either you use an application.
Or you use Online converters.
1. For Application
The best Youtube video mp3 downloader for Android phone is Tubemate, unfortunately Tubemate is not available of the play store so download it Here.
– Once downloaded, install it, it should automatically open Youtube, but if it doesn’t then touch the upper left side of the menu that looks like a square.
– It brings the many video platforms available, select Youtube, go to the search bar and type in the name of the video. Hit enter, select the video
– And click the green download arrow that is at the top right side of the screen.
– After it rendering, a menu pops up, select the format, in this case MP3, then download.
2. For online converters
Either search google for online converters or use the recommended ones HERE
– Pick one, and open then, but first you have to copy the URL that web address of the YouTube video.
– Paste it on the online converter you just open, now convert and download.
Watch the video
Disclaimer: This tutorial helps you download royalty free music that are creative commons licensed. We are not responsible for any other usage outside of this.