Who said Youtube videos can’t be downloaded? Who said it’s only on computers? Well, am telling you now that you can download Youtube videos straight to your mobile phone without any computer even if the device is a Java phone.
When it comes to browsing the Net, on mobile there are two browsers used by vast majority of phone users, this user cuts across people with feature phones the Java-based Os and users with smartphones Android or iOS based. For some device like regular Nokia users, it only has 2 options, in terms of choosing browsers compared to smartphones which have multiple options and they still include this two browsers. Those browsers are Opera mini and Ucweb, this two enjoys popularity amongst many cell phone users especially feature phones.
For example Samsung Galaxy can browse with Mozilla, Chrome, Opera, and Ucweb browser among others, but a device like Nokia Asha has only the ability to browse with OperaminI, Ucweb browser and the default phone browser. As the two are only trusted browsers for devices like that, which works 100%.
This post is based on teaching you how to downløad Youtube videos to any mobile phone using this two major cell phone browsers, I’m going to help show you this, step by step, that is one after the other, so you wont get confused.
Saying that we need Videos from Youtube will just be repeating what has been said by hundreds of people already, so I’m going to skip this part, I believe we all know the importance of Youtube videos.
Døwnload Youtube Videos through Ucweb browser
You need To downløad with this means you need this browser installed on your phone just goto ucweb.com, select your device and download. Once downloaded open it and launch m.youtube.com
2. Search and copy Search for any video you want for keeps, once you locate it, move the cursor to the name of the video, click or tab menu > actions > view page info, (two url will be displayed copy the second) and then copy the link. Alternatively, press 1.
3. Convert To convert this video to downloadable 3g, mp4 video or otherwise visit here, choose video convert and select format like MP4, 3GP etc press “go” and then paste the Youtube url. It will start converting wait 2 to 3 minutes then refresh the page by tapping “click here to refresh the status manually”. A download link will appear to follow and download it or you can leave your email address on a field for it, the link will be sent there.
For Opera mini browser
1. You need You need to download and install Opera mini web browser to do this visit m.operamini.com.
2. Search Again visit Youtube and search for the video you wish to download, point your cursor on the video and note the URL on your address bar, it something like this
just erase M. and replace it with SS this is how it will look
” ssyoutube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=yPD346Zh6jo” launch it, you’ll then see a download page.
3. Download Select the video format either in mp4 or 3gp, you’ll then be prompted by Opera mini to choose a folder to download to, heed the prompt and download your video.
Although this concept is for Operamini and Ucweb browsers, you can still manipulate it (the first one) even if you’re using another mobile browser like Mozilla or dolphins or even chrome. Now you’ve known how to download this videos I urge you to try it and give me feedback.
Download Through Android apps
This is quiet effective as there is a number of Android applications in Google play store, that will help you download Youtube videos.
Just search for Youtube video downloader on the Play store, look through the results and reviews, then find those that have a lot of positive ratings and reviews or feedback from the users, then install it.