There are Tinder like apps that don’t make use of Facebook to login, infact most of this apps are even better than Tinder.
So boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen there is no shortcut to dating, a good app with lots of worthwhile individuals is a must if you want to find just the right person. And this Tinder alternatives are good, because one they have lots of quality users, two you get to enjoy this app without having to make use of your Facebook account to login.
1. Hot or Not This app is used to find the hottest people around you based on your interest. It basically works by finding people around you, no Facebook log ins required. Even when you open the app, you’ll be asked your mobile number and permission to read/send text messages. This helps them confirm if you’re a real person. Available for Android users.
2. CloverThis app claims to take the simplicity of Tinder and match it with the workings of Match dot com. It is a hybrid of the two. Below are the list of features for the free account
– Find a date with On-Demand Dating – Anonymously browse compatible people nearby – See who likes you & keep track of who you like
– Filter by intention from casual to serious – Search people by height, ethnicity, online, verified & orientation and more – Chat for free and exchange unlimited messages – Share photo, video and audio messages
– Share your interests & Play 20 Questions – Support for Apple Watch – Check out profiles and view fullscreen photos – Import photos from your Camera Roll & Facebook – Post up to 100 profile pictures – Control who can see your online status and location
– Limit contact from specific age ranges and locations – Easy to use, no questionnaires. This app is for iPad, iPhone and Apple watch users.
3. Pure Ever heard of middle men and their functions? Well that’s what this app is, you find a great face you like male or female that is nearby, the other person sees you if two of you love what you see, you then have one hour to chat and arrange a meeting point. Easy and no endless back and forth messages that is often common with many dating apps like Tinder. Available for Android and iOS users.
4. Wingme This application, the idea or how it works is pretty funny but fun, it is like going to a party and sitting down with your friends to evaluate their opposites male or female, only that all this are done on the app.
5. Jswipe If you want a Jewish male of female, this is the right app for it. It lets you meet males or females that are affliated to the Jewish faith. Some of this apps features are
– You can Swipe right or left on Jewish singles nearby – Receive a match when you both swipe right – It has an 18 day countdown, during which are expected to wrap it all up with that match
– Filter based on age, location, etc Available for android and iOS users. In case you love Tinder so much that you can’t do without it, there are ways to make sure your don’t use your Facebook account to log into the Tinder app.