See this top premier league streaming sites and service to watch guaranteed EPL matches without interruption or ads.
Unlike the free EPL sites which I highlighted last time, this streaming sites requires you to pay, simply put it requires subscription, you subscribe for a some duration or time, and you get to watch what you subscribed for.
It is simple you get to watch what you pay for and in the best condition nothing less. Just make sure your internet is okay, so that you’ll notice any faults from their end.
1. SkySports.com This is the obvious website to for if you’re in the United Kingdom.
2. FoxSports.com For my United States friends go for Fox Sports. It streams every EPL matches live for US region. What this means if you’re not in the US then this site is not for you. Although a good VPN software will do the job.
Apart from this two popular ones there are other good ones out there. There is
3. StarSports.com One of the best streaming sites when it comes to slow or unstable connections. The
problem is, Star sports is region locked, in case your region is not listed, a good work around is to use VPN to access it.
4. NBC Sports: A very good Serviceable stream, that you can subscribe to, and watch your English premier league matches.
5. RDS: There is no free version of this, and it seem to be catering for only the needs of the Canada community. A VPN can unlock this website EPL whatever country you’re in, just set the VPN to Canada.
6. Sina.com It streams EPL matches but in Chinese language commentary.
This is the official streaming platform of the Barclays Premier League, subscribers get to watch every match of the Premier League live, as well as produced Highlights, Review and Preview shows on computers, tablets, phones and smart tv’s.
Unfortunately Premier League Pass is only available in 3 countries that is New Zealand, Taiwan and the Philippines.
1 thought on “7 Premier League Streaming Subscription Sites For EPL Matches”
I use a VPN to watch all the sports channels I love. There is a good comparison page of VPNs here:
I'd go for #2