The Tinder application is meant to match people male and female with their intended. There is a reason why they have so many interests you’ll have to fill; description, gender, country etc.
All that is done so you can find people nearby, people who may be interested in you. What then happens when you find them? You’ll chat with them, using the details you provided they will instantly know whether you’re for them or against them.
How do I delete tinder conversations then? Although there is no official way to do that, you can still do it if you want to, albeit the hard way.
The different method for different folks depending on your situation, for example, if you only want to get rid of conversations with someone then blocking is for you. But if you have a motive like your Girlfriend or boyfriend catching you cheating, then your best bet is to delete your account. Deleting erases everything, your matches, messages, and others.
How to block someone on Tinder
– To block someone just left swipe over just their name in your tinder match inbox
– A little red sign showing the word “Block” sign on the right of the screen will come up.
– Tap or click it, confirm and click Block again. You’re done.
How to delete Tinder account
– On your Android or iOS device, open Tinder which has a fire logo.
– Log in to your Facebook account.
– Tap the gear icon on the upper left side of the home screen. You’ll get to the settings section.
– Tap app settings, scroll down and locate the delete account. Tap to delete, confirm and tap ok to delete.
Note Account deletion will permanently delete your profile, messages, photos, moments, and matches.