Here is how to get free facebook covers for your page or your Facebook profiles, these covers are custom made, some according to your exact specifications,. This means you can get any designs, you can even design it yourself or guide someone to design it for you. That is by paying others to it for you.
But right we are more interested on the free aspect of this article.
there are two ways to get this Facebook covers
1. Design yourself: This is totally Free
2. Pay someone to design for you: May not be completely free but free nonetheless.
1. Design yourself
If you are on a low budget or want to design this for fun, you can use this method. You’ll have to learn basic designing using your favorite design software, like Photoshop, Illustrator, coral draw etc.
For a beginner, it takes some time to learn, but if you apply yourself to it you’ll learn it at no time, there are great resources for learning this online, Youtube is one.
But if you don’t have time to teach yourself how to design, you can use some online sites that will do it for you free, these websites have already predesigned templates, you just click and start customizing your Facebook cover,
These online design apps like Canva, fotojet will get you started, simple and easy to use but with some drawbacks, the drawbacks have to do with some restrictions on your designs, you have to upgrade to the paid version.
To enjoy many of the main features, otherwise, you may end up with a design that has the company’s watermark on it, or a very common design.
2. Pay someone to do it for you
Actually this involves a one time payment, you can pay some professional to design your Facebook cover for you, it is not much, at least from 5 US dollars, you can get a unique design that you’ll be proud of, as it will be custom made to fit whatever you want to do with it.
There are many platforms to hire these freelancers to give you the best, but there are two major places for this, you can also get free covers here. Some sellers do offer free custom covers to attract more buyers, is often common to see buy one get one free type of promo.
1. Fiverr : Fiverr is where every standard job is charged $5, You can get a lot of professionals, just select any seller that you fancy based on the samples they provide, message the person and describe to the person what type of design you want to be done, give some customization tools like picture to work with if you want, pay him or her and have your design delivered.
You have as many revisions as you want, and don’t worry the money you pay the seller is held by the platform, so if you not satisfied you can simply request a refund (with evidence of wrongdoing of course.)
2. Upwork: This is another platform to get your Facebook covers done, like Fiverr, you’ll have to pay a seller to design for you, but unlike Fiverr the amount is not fixed.
I’m sure there might be other avenues to get this Facebook covers, but when it comes to quality plus uniqueness, nothing beats these ones I’ve just outlined here.