There are about 5 ways to achieve this
1. Through The Control Panel
Any new piece of software that is installed onto your PC, that program is added to a list that is stored in the Windows Control Panel.
1. Open the Start menu.
2. Then Click Settings.
3. Click System on the Settings menu.
4. Select Apps & features from the left pane.
A list of all installed apps appears in the right pane.
5. Select an app you wish to uninstall.
6. Click the Uninstall button that appears. If it is grayed, then know that it a system software you cannot remove.
7. Click the Uninstall pop-up button to confirm.
B. Use third party software
If all this fails to work, which is not likely, if it happens then it is time to turn to third party software that will help you remove troublesome programs. Such as IObit Uninstaller which is a free software tool that is general-purposed works with most types of programs.
Among the things this program does include
⦁ Provides convenient lists of all recently installed programs, as well as large programs that are taking up a lot of space, or old programs that you don’t use very often. (very good for beginners)
⦁ A Forced Uninstall option that allows you to locate individual programs or files and completely wipe them out. (very good for advanced users)