The good news is you have option, you can actually stop the person from offending with useless post or links on your feed, you can actually control what’s happening on your G+ account feed by limiting or stopping people who are guilty, there by leaving your feed and by extension your G+ profile clear and filled with interesting contents.
You can do this without blocking the person, just follow this simple steps.
1. Sign in to your G plus account
2. Goto the offending person’s profile.
3. Click or tap the arrow below their name.
4. Click or Tap Mute (Person’s Name) .
When you Mute a person, you stop seeing notifications when he or she 1 mentions you or shares a post with you.
5. Select Mute on the confirmation screen that appears.
If silencing the person is not enough, you might want to block the person altogether and stop seeing his or her content in your stream. Blocking also prevents the person from commenting on your content, but the person will still be able to view your public posts.