Samsung galaxy series are one smartphone that shouldn’t be missed, it’s just not their superior features or their super fast touchscreen that make them a must have, it’s the ability to engineer it, that is finding and using it hidden secret codes.
This codes are used for many reasons, especially when it comes to fixing or repairing your Galaxy smartphones, which may include but not limited to
* Fixing of faults in any Galaxy phone
* Exploring new features
* Identifying original Samsung Galaxy
* Help you make decisions on which device to buy (original or fake)
* Testing its hardware and software manually without losing it.
Here are codes that do more than open a hidden function or menu in any Galaxy smartphone, it also help fix faulty things on it, it helps boast speech quality and voice clarity. These codes are limited but it’s working on all types of Samsung Galaxy smartphones especially this handset Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S2, SamsungGalaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Grand, Samsung Galaxy S DuosSamsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Galaxy Pop, Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus, Samsung Galaxy I9003. It can be used on any Android device like Techno D series.
This list is not very long, as it deals with common codes for all Samsung Galaxy devices, that is codes that work on all makes and types, for the individual list please see.
Read59 secret codes for Samsung Galaxy S2 II
* 51 hidden Galaxy codes
* Samsung faults repairing codes
Galaxy codes and their functions
1. Dial *#0*# which will bring up the secret LCD menu. This has options to text your devices component like its hardware e.g speakers, keyboards etc.
2. *#1234# to check the software version of the phone.
3. *#12580*369# to check software and hardware information.
4. *#0228# Check Battery status (ADC, RSSI reading)
5. *#32489# Service mode
6. *#7780# factory data reset galaxy y
7. *2767*3855# Full factory reset ( Care should be taken here, you can only dial it if your smartphone have serious problem and remember to back your files up.)