If Facetime video is not working on your device here are things you need to do to fix this issue,
1. Check your connection – Facetime depends on either WiFi connection or cellular connection for it to work, make sure your Wi-Fi connection is good.
If you want to use Facetime video over cellular data, just Go to Settings √ Cellular √ Use Cellular Data For, then turn on FaceTime. Double check by going to Settings √ FaceTime and make sure that FaceTime is on.
If you see ”Waiting for Activation,” check this place for steps to resolve this.
2. Camera and Date – If your camera is off, won’t be able to make FaceTime video calls, so check if they aren’t off in Settings √ General √ Restrictions. (check for Camera and Facetime)
Make sure that you have the correct phone number or email address listed.
Make sure your Date and Time Settings are in automatic, or update to the current date and time.
– Restart your iOS device.
– Update to the latest version if you haven’t done so.
3. Others – If the video feature have not worked for once, the fault may probably be from their end not from yours.
According to Apple support website
– FaceTime and FaceTime audio calling might not be available for all countries, regions, or carriers.
– FaceTime isn’t available or might not appear on devices purchased in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and United Arab Emirates, including Dubai.Call forwarding isn’t available with FaceTime.