This is how to easily check Safemoon token burn rate in real-time, using these already existing trusted tools.
Before we go into details, let check the details o Safemoon.
The SafeMoon Protocol is a community-driven, fairly launched Defi Token. Three simple functions occur during each trade:
Reflection, LP Acquisition, & Burn.
How to check Safemoon token burn rate in real-time
You can check out the video on how to do this if you prefer video
1. Go-to Safemoon bscscan page or copy this Safeemoon contract address 0x8076c74c5e3f5852037f31ff0093eeb8c8add8d3
and paste via search
Now click on holders, look for this address
and click on it or click this Burnwallet
You’ll see the following
- Txt Harsh: containing the whole details, clicking on this harsh will open up where you’ll more details about the burnt.
- Method: The means of the burn
- Age: Date and time
- From: The address the Safemoon tokens came from
- To: Then the burnt address.
- Quantity: Amount of Safemoon crypto coin burnt.
Here you’re going to see details of each transaction and amount burnt. The amount burnt is under quantity.
Safe moon has only one burn wallet which is the above wallet and each transaction has a 10% tax.
The 10% fee some part are redistributed to holders. This helps reward long time holders and stabilizes the price. Let’s say that you have 200 million Safemoon. If you sold them all, 20 million would go towards that fee.